Assistant Training Manager (Ref. No.: HRSR-0012-17)
Our Training & Development Department has a sizeable team of talented professionals spanning across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Singapore offices, supporting over 1,800 frontline and office staff. We are a well-respected business partner in the organization, actively participating in planning, executing, and shaping sales, services, and people development strategies. Much more than a support function, we directly contribute to the success of the business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Training & Development Department, the incumbent will be responsible for managing a team of professionals to provide comprehensive training to our frontline staff in HK & Macau and to monitor the training operations in APAC Region.
- Identify company training needs, formulate and deliver in-house product & service training programs to frontline staff in HK & Macau
- Manage and monitor the operations of training teams in APAC Region including Mainland China, Taiwan & Singapore
- Conduct classroom and field training to beauty advisors on product knowledge, selling technique, customer service and management skills in accordance with the Company’s objectives
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure the execution of frontline talent development
- Prepare and update training materials and tools periodically
- Evaluate training programs to facilitate continuous improvement of training deliverables
- University graduate in Business Administration / Human Resources Management / Training & Development / a related discipline
- At least 6 years of training experience in which 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from retail industry
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering sales, service and soft skills training programs
- Strong passion in training & development and retail industry
- People-oriented, self-motivated and with good business acumen
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Occasional travel might be required
What We Offer
- A 5-day work week
- Competitive Salary Package
- Guaranteed 13 Months’ Pay & Year End Discretionary Bonus
- On the Job Training & Training Subsidies
- Full Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Benefits e.g. Staff Purchase Discounts, Free Product, Discounted Gym Membership, Comprehensive Medical Benefits Coverage, etc.
- Staff Activities & Events e.g. Mid-Autumn Festival Gathering, New Joints Gathering, Annual Dinner, Christmas Parties, Health Talks, Sports Activities, Interests Classes
Interested applicants please click 'Apply Now' to apply through our company website. For internal reference purpose, please also state your public examination results on your attached résumé.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.